Professional Spray Tan
The professional spray tan application is the fastest (typically 15 minute treatment) and most convenient way to enjoy a tan application.
The treatment is provided by a qualified beauty professional. You can choose from 4 different self-tan liquids- Original, Dark & Gold and 60 minute. The qualified beauty professional can advise you which is most suited to your skin tone. The tan is applied to your skin as a mist via a spray gun used by the beauty professional.
We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Do not wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment
- On the day of your fake bake treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Fake Bake Spray Tan.
- Wear loose dark clothing, sandals or flipflops
- Wear loose clothing
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that makes you perspire
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain certain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- ·Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan use Fake Bake Smoothie Oil or Fake Bake Oil Free Moisturiser daily, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
- Do not wear any eye make up to your appointment
- Do not pick at your new lashes as this can cause your natural lash to break.
- Use only serums and mascaras on your new lashes which have been recommended by your therapist. These products are tried and tested and we only recommend products that will work for your lashes.
- Do not expose your lashes to harsh cleansers or chemicals (such as chlorine) as this can prematurely break down the adhesive.
We use only Caron waxing products for al waxing procedures. Caron waxing is the pinnacle of the wax industry, making it the number 1 choice for beauty professionals in Australia. Caron’s special waxes are formulated using only the highest quality ingredients and manufacturing methods to ensure easy to achieve, exceptional results for a luxurious experience.
We use hot wax (sometimes referred to as ‘hard wax’) to remove hair from the face and more intimate areas. And strip wax is used on all other parts of the body. With different waxes to suit different skin and hair types we can ensure that you have a more comfortable waxing experience without burning, bruising or unsightly redness.
For 24-48 hours after the treatment
- Avoid touching the wax area with unwashed hands
- Avoid having a shower immediately
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothing, friction or massage on the area
- Avoid having a bath, sauna, steam room or other heat treatments
- Avoid exposing the area to sun, sunlight or sunbed
- Avoid gym work, swimming or other exercise
- Avoid applying talc, make up, ‘fake tanning’ exfoliating products or the use of body brush/loofah
- Avoid applying body sprays, deodorants, perfume, lotions or other products to the area other than those recommended by your therapist.
- Avoid getting soaps or shower gels on your waxed areas during the first hair free shower. Just rinse of with lukewarm water.
- Always wash your hands before applying any products
- Using an antibacterial skin wash or adding a cup of Dead Sea Salts to your bath will help prevent and reduce infection and inflammation, and speeds up healing process.
- No sex after Brazilian or Hollywood waxing to avoid infection
From 2-3 days after the treatment
- All areas that have been waxed should be cleaned on a daily basis and moisturised to keep the skin vibrant.
- Regular exfoliation may be helpful, especially on legs and arms. Highly recommend the use of a body brush or loofah to cope with ingrown hairs.
- Avoid tight clothing especially in the waxed area. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.